Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Tale of Things to Come...

Welcome to The New Adventures of B&B!

Let me just warn you that there won't be much on here for a while, as I'm still focusing on my personal blog, The Lady Butler. The projected date of operation for B&B is June 1st, 2012. The Lady Butler has been good to me and I still plan on fully enjoying my time there for the next four months. But I see a new light at the end of the tunnel; a new focal point; a new season in our life and in my blogging life.

This blog will focus on Brent and I as a couple, and even though I (Brittany) will do the majority of the actual posting, it's about the two of us. Us...as a couple, as newlyweds, as new residents of a new state, as Bible school students, as members of a new church, and all the rest and in between. As I said, it's our family blog...about us as a family, and for our family...and our friends, who we very much consider family.

So what can you expect from B&B when it really gets up and running? Here's an idea...
  • Photos & videos!
  • Anecdotes about jobs, church, Bible school, our new apartment, new friends, writing, weather, and whatnot!
  • Reflections on life as newlyweds, in a new city, 1400 miles away from everything we've ever known!
  • TORNADOES! COCKROACHES! HUMIDITY!
But seriously, it's just going to be our blog, about us and our life - wherever we are and wherever we go. And it is most definitely about what God is doing in it. We want to share the good times, the hard times, the awkward times, the intense times. We want to document everything that we're doing, and remember this season in our lives forever, and of course we want to share it with our loved ones. Like I said, my personal blog has been good...but I'm a married chick now. I'm not a me, I'm a we. I'm not an I, I'm an us.

And this is us. See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. You write soooooooo well. Too fun reading it all. What a great heart you have for all of us and your love of God, and my super son is so evident. I am so in love with the fact that you are in my family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, Lisa! I love being a part of your family! Thanks so much for the kind words. Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete