First, here are a few shots of Twin Falls from this past week. The first two were taken down in the Snake River Canyon, at Centennial Park. The last one is a storm rolling in by our apartment. We love Twin Falls!
Brent, Courtney, and I went to Centennial Park on Monday, after we grabbed some lunch at Winco and brought it down there. We sat on a dock. Idaho in the summertime...so nostalgic.
Went to Starbucks (surprise, surprise) and was blessed by my dear friend and beloved barista, Marilla, with a sweet note on my iced coffee cup!
Next, Jonathan and Heidi let me borrow the second season of Downton Abbey! Can't wait to watch it...but I better hurry - there are 13 episodes and I have nine weeks! But then again, Brent and I watched 13 episodes of The Walking Dead in less than 24 hours, so I think I can do this one too. ;)
My pretty little sister, McKenzie. She's almost 8!
Brent and I have been married for seven months!!! Well, as of May 1st, which is this upcoming Tuesday. But still...nothing like experiencing the joys of marriage with you best friend! We're looking forward to a wonderful life.
This is me on my lunch break after I curled my hair. Yes...I curled my hair on my lunch break.
Brent, me, my sisters, and my mom drove to Boise on Friday night to pick up my dad from the airport. He was coming home from Florida - he had been there for a few weeks working on building a friend's kitchen. Anyway, Brent fell asleep on the airport floor! That's my little pink jacket he's using as a pillow.
My mom and dad at the Boise airport after my dad's plane got in. Love them so much more than they know - and they've blessed me more than they know!
And finally, I installed all of the original Sims games (well, except for the vacation one) on our computer. They're so nostalgic! Used to play these all the time, and now I can do it again!








No comments:
Post a Comment