Sunday, June 24th
Sunday was our last Sunday morning service at Amazing Grace Fellowship. It's our home church, and always will be - even when we find a new home church, haha! Anyway, it was great to see everyone and enjoy the sermon (it was a good one!). We also got there a bit early to eat our last breakfast in the Fellowship Hall. That's where a lot of events and get togethers occur, and on Sundays it's definitely a gathering place in between, after, and before services! At this time, I've been there for exactly six and a half years! Crazy. What a life changing time! Brent has been there for two and a half years, and his life has been equally changed. We love AGF!
Later that evening, we went to Jonathan & Heidi's house for dinner - spaghetti and meatballs - yum! We all went for a walk afterwards, and later took some pictures. It was really nice! At one point while I was holding Tyler (10 months), four-year-old Owen came up to me wearing his dad's hat. He said, pointing to the hat, "I'm daddy!" He then began tugging at Tyler's leg and yelled "DON'T TOUCH MY BABY!!!" It was adorable! Branson was a bit emotional going to bed - he was sad to say bye! - so Heidi brought the boys over the next day so they could bring us drawings they had done so we could hang them on our fridge to make it feel like home!
| Us and the boys! |
| Forgive the blurriness! We were trying, and it was late... |
| Heidi had some super cute painted toenails, and I may or may not have decided to copy her, like...the very next morning. ;) |
Tiffany and I met for coffee at Java in the morning. I had to have one last Bowl of Soul, their signature coffee drink. Mmmm...no more for a while!
Later that day, I met my friend Marilla for coffee too. I tried to just have water, but she insisted on treating me to something since it was our last coffee date for a while, so...I drank a lot of water the rest of the night! ;) Later that night, a small group of friends got together for our final FFF - Friday Film Friends. Seriously...that's what we call it...or, us? Not sure really. Basically, we get together about once a month (usually on a Friday) to eat pizza and watch older sci-fi movies, B-movies, or cheesy scary movies. It's awesome! So we had our final one and watched the British horror-comedy, Shaun of the Dead. We then stayed up late just talking about life and God and zombies...you know, for kids! ;) But seriously, it was fantastic.
| Clockwise: Tiffany, Patrick, Andrew, & Brent. Not shown are Danny and my siblings, Courtney & RJ. |
| Patrick, Brent, & Danny |
| Tiffany and me! |
Tuesday, June 26th
I took my youngest sister, McKenzie (she's 8) out for lunch at Shari's and then we went to Target to look around. We had a really great time talking and laughing and eating lemon merengue pie! I'll miss that kiddo!
Later, Brent and I went to the library to check out a couple books on CD (we're going to mail them back, haha!). It was our last Twin Falls library trip for a while, if not forever. It's a really fantastic library!
A couple hours later, I met my friend Emily for coffee and then Brent and I went to see a move at the new theater in Twin. We saw The Avengers, which I had seen already but Brent hadn't. It definitely lives up to all the hype! See, we had made this list of things to do in Twin our last week, but we really only succeeded at two of them, haha!
To be continued...


No comments:
Post a Comment